We are looking for a dedicated individual to join our team. This position is
based in Villa Park. We are a PPO/fee for service office. Our ideal candidate is
self-motivated, reliable, trustworthy and has a positive attitude. We are
looking for a long-term team member who we can trust and bring a caring,
energetic and positive attitude to our practice.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Greeting patients with a friendly welcome.
2. Calling insurance companies to verify eligibility and benefits.
3. Presenting treatment and financial plans to patients.
4. Answering phones, scheduling patients and checking out.
Qualifications and Skills:
1) Energetic with a positive attitude and focus on customer service
2) Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
3) Knowledge of dental terminology
4) Insurance billing, eligibility and verification experience.
5) Knowledge of dental software, preferably Eaglesoft
6) Be able to multitask and self-starter
7) Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
8) Bilingual and Spanish speaking preferred.
Preferably with 2 years of experience in a dental office.