Looking for both Dental Assistant and front desk staff.
Our family-oriented office is designed to be child-friendly and has experienced
dentists for both adults and children. We strive to offer a unique experience to
our patients, providing a full range of treatments in a skilled yet very relaxed
atmosphere. We have very high values and expect that our employees are focused
in creating a wonderful experience for our patients and co-workers. We are
looking for a fast learner and someone who is a team player, honest and positive
even under stressful times.
Minimum Requirement/Qualifications for Dental Assistant:
- RDA (not required for a front desk manager)
- Experience preferred 2 years at least.
- Open dental well versed
- Proof of registration
- Bilingual Preferred (SPANISH)
- Cross trained front/back strongly preferred
- Nitrous certification and experience is a plus.
- CPR certification is a plus.
The candidate may be required to work one or two Saturdays per month.
We have great Doctors, and fun work environment...looking for the right person
to join us!
To apply, email your resume to [please sign-in to view contact information].
Thanks for your consideration