ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A HIGHER PURPOSE? DO YOU WANT A WORTHWHILE REASON TO COME TO
WORK EVERY DAY?
Boy do we have a practice for you.
Our PURPOSE: To inspire better health though quality comprehensive dental care.
In everything that we do, we aim to increase patient compliance with proper home
care and our goal is to improve their health in a lastly way. To do that, we
offer convenient hours for our patients so they can come in before work or after
work and we go above and beyond to serve our patients so they have a great
experience every time.
We are currently considering two different candidates:
PART-TIME Position; this is a good opportunity for someone who already has
position and is looking to add extra days. This role can turn into a full time
position if desired
FULL-TIME position; this will be about 30-40 hours a week. Benefits listed
Our CORE VALUES:
1.Our team believes in PROVIDING UNCOMPROMISING PERSONALIZED SERVICE. We go
and beyond to provide custom service to each patient and each team member. We
reliable and support each other; and we always work towards a common goal of
providing each patient with a customized experience.
2.Our team believes in TREATING WITH HONESTY. We are trustworthy, sincere and do
what is right even when no one is watching. We listen, understand and act with
3.Our team believes in the importance of WORKING WITH COMPASSION. We are caring,
comforting, and empathetic; we see things through other’s eyes. We strive to
selflessly for our patients to reduce anxiety and improve health. We dedicate
ourselves to supporting our coworkers and caring for each other’s needs.
FULL TIME BENEFITS
• Guaranteed immediate patient schedule
• Salary limited only by your skills and motivation
• Cone Beam technology on site
• Team environment with assistants, full clinical and business staff support
• Privately owned, not corporate
• Medical Insurance Benefit
• Paid CE, course to be selected by you
• xxxk plan
• Direct route to ownership (partnership), if desired
• Fit core values and align with purpose
• DDS or DMD with licensure to practice in GA