We are a growing holistic, patient-centered practice in need of a Rock Star dental
assistant with Front Desk/Administration experience and a positive, team playing
We offer an excellent work environment, flexible hours, sweet bonuses, a definite
potential for growth, FREE gym membership, parking & continuing education.
- Productive and hard-working?
- Knowledgeable in all dental procedures & able to thoroughly explain them to
- Punctual, dependable, self motivated and able to work under minimal supervision?
- Able to take impressions, pour up models?
- Familiar with Invisalign and able to use Cerec for preliminary impressions and
- Experienced with the Dentrix Dental software system?
- A dental assistant with at least 2 years of clinical experience and at least 1
year of administrative experience?
- A go-getter team player?
- Eager to learn more about the dental field and ready to grow both professionally
- Available to work a few Saturdays and evenings?
- Looking for a long term "home" with a dental family that is passionate about the
overall health of patients and respectful of each other?
IF YOU ANSWERED "YES" TO MOST OF THESE QUESTIONS THEN PLEASE CALL ME!