We are a small (one dentist) well-established practice in Roswell, Ga seeking a
highly motivated Co Worker to complete our team. We want somebody who is
experienced in verifying Dental Insurance Benefits as well as treatment planning
and financial options.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Verifies patient insurance benefits prior to dental work being
performed; accurately communicates to front desk staff, billing, and
patients regarding patient insurance coverage.
• Creates and maintains accurate and up-to-date insurance profiles for
each patient indicating the financial responsibility of the patient and
the financial responsibility of the insurance company.
• Follows up on unpaid claims with insurance carriers to collect on
balances for dental work owed by the carrier.
• Serves as a liaison between insurance carriers, staff, and patients to
resolve any disputes/concerns and maintains a positive working
relationship; corrects and resubmits claim upon carrier denial.
• Answer phones, register and schedule patients, collect and post
payments; prepare estimates, and arrange for billing
• Balance and close the end of day reports and all other duties as
• Must have positive attitude and be reliable
• Prior experience in the dental field is required, customer service
experience is desired
• Knowledge of Eaglesoft Dental Software and Microsoft Office products
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, excellent interpersonal and
organizational skills, and attention to detail
• Commitment to providing exceptional service, support, and education to
Job Type: Full-time