Private office looking to add part time and eventually full time associate and future profit sharing.
-Only PPO and FFS office
-60NPs a month
- paid adjusted production with daily minimum first three months.
-FUTURE PROFIT sharing unique opportunity
Smile Avenue Family Dentistry is a locally owned private practice in the
Cypress area, located in the greater Houston Texas. Doctor Vuong is looking for
an associate who will make a personal commitment to the health of our patients.
The position will initially be part time with the intent to full time in 3-6
months. We are looking to add a part time associate on Friday 7am-4pm and
Saturdays 9am-3pm and eventually adding two more days as we transition to full
time. The right person for us would be team oriented, committed to patient care
and comfortable with change. We believe in giving our guest the VIP treatment and need someone that feels the same way.
As a Dentist at Smile Avenue Family Dentistry, you will work assisted to:
• Perform typical dental procedures including exams, composite fillings,
porcelain crown and bridge, removable dentures and partial dentures, etc
• Educate patients on preventive care, outcomes and oral hygiene.
• Maintain patient electronic dental records.
• Take diagnostically acceptable digital radiographs if needed, though the
assistants are all licensed and qualified
• Follow practice protocols: quality assurance, biohazards, infection control,
charting, referral, implants, periodontal program, caries risk assessment and
• Work to maintain a cost-conscious budget while maintaining adequate stock of
inventory to be prepared for any procedure
Professional candidates with a current state license and a minimum of one year
dental experience should consider this opportunity. Team players with the
ability to multitask who have strong communication, computer and customer
service skills desired.
Additional services currently offered at Smile Avenue Family Dentistry:
• Single tooth implant replacement
• Orthodontics, 6 month smile and clear aligners
We are looking for a strong candidate who connects with people easily, makes
great first impressions, shows compassion while still providing clinical care,
establishes a relationship with new patients and extends relationships to
existing patients, has knowledge around preventive care AND restorative,
participates in case acceptance by answering all of the questions after each
exam, and champions the entire office while appearing humble.
We offer a competitive salary and a professional work environment. Please
respond to this listing with your resume and references.
Visit our website and read our online reviews to learn who we are and what we're