The primary role of the Regional Marketing Assistant is to support the Regional Marketing Specialist in fulfilling
various regional marketing and promotion programs for PDS affiliated offices, including advertising demands,
community marketing, and in-office promotions.
- Coordinate community marketing: As assigned by the RMS, coordinate community events including ordering of
supplies, designing and producing promotional materials and displays. Also includes maximizing events to ensure
success: set-up, promote, book appointments, break-down (requires some Saturday availability). Assist office
managers in researching and developing optimal community events, programs, sponsorships, and all opportunities to
benefit the image of the office and capture the trust of the community.
- Brand management: Help in the audit of each office to ensure the marketing and office image is consistent with
brand guidelines. Coordinate, edit, and proof, with high attention to detail, all marketing media placed on behalf
of PDS affiliated offices in a designated region including print ads, flyers, direct mailings, signage, community
promotions, online channels, office and doctor specific materials, message-onhold, etc. to ensure quality and
standardization in all mediums. Understand and comply with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable
to our business.
- Administrative Assistance: Responsible for daily administrative duties including, but not limited to, ordering
of marketing kits, managing ordering and delivery of promotional items, assembling marketing books. Work with
creative team and outside vendors to ensure projects are produced on deadline
- Performs other duties as assigned by management or as may be necessary.
- One to three (1-3) years experience in a marketing function; experience in a regional healthcare or dental
environment a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing/communications preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Detail oriented, organized, process focused, problem solver, self motivated, proactive, customer service
- Ability to multitask effectively and work in a fast paced and sometimes ambiguous environment, without
compromising quality of work.
- Team player and contributor coupled with excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe software including Illustrator, Photoshop, and In-Design.
- Ability to work independently, and make decisions based on limited information or guidance.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship
status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/jx4tr6vvt35xyvb8