You Matter To Us! Our goal is to work hard to treat our patients the same way we would like to be treated: with respect, professionalism, and sensitivity toward our needs.
We are a thriving, private 3 office Orthodontic practice in the Tomball/Magnolia areas.
We are currently looking for someone to join our DREAM TEAM who has Previous Orthodontic Assisting experience, has their current Texas RDA, Strong Computer Skills, and EXCELLENT communication skills.
About the job:
Are you a customer service “Rock Star” whom people remember because you go the extra mile for your patients? We are looking for team members who share the mission, vision and values of our practice passionately. If you can answer yes to some of the following questions, you may be what we are looking for: Are you a positive person with high energy? Are you dependable? Do you enjoy working in a team environment? Are you a quick learner? Do you have a sense of humor? Are you detail oriented? Can you communicate in a calm and effective manner on a daily basis? Do you work well under pressure?
Job Description and duties include but not limited to:
• Punctual person who loves to be prepared at the beginning of the day.
• Daily knowledge of incoming patients ready to discuss in the Morning Huddle.
• A great, positive, happy demeanor and always able and willing to give your best patient care throughout the day.
• Attention to detail in order to provide thorough patient care while assisting the Doctor with your best for every appointment.
• Assist the Doctor in professional and prompt manner, prepared for each procedure before the doctor arrives.
• Confident and effective communication in relaying the progress of the patient’s treatment to the parents, while answering their questions.
• Effectively communicate patient’s oral hygiene and educate family members throughout treatment.
• BE A TEAM PLAYER. Be flexible.
• Help with the sterilization process, restocking of rooms and lab duties throughout the day.
• Help Teammates close the office at the end of the day and prepare for the next day. Everyone should be able to leave on time.
WE offer competetive pay and excllent xxxK benefits, soft perks of working at an orthodontic practice as well.
If this is you WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR from you!