Come join our team! Full-time or Part-Time, our hours are Monday-Thursday 8-5
Our practice approach at Nuttall Smiles is to treat our patients the way we would
like to be treated and that applies to the clinical and behavioral aspects of our
practice. The office was remodeled and designed to provide a comfortable, relaxed
environment for our patients with current and progressive technology.
If you aspire to deliver the highest possible quality clinical care, you genuinely
enjoy getting to know your patients and provide them with a remarkable patient
experience and work as part of an amazing Team then this may be the perfect career
opportunity for you!
Qualified candidates must:
* Enjoy providing patients with a great experience
* Be a team player and able multi-task
* Have good communication skills
* Be proficient with computers and dental software
* Proper time management skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Punctual and dependable work ethic
* Registered Dental Hygienist
Benefit package includes paid sick, vacation, holiday, bonus, medical and dental.
If this position is of interest to you, all responses will be held in strict
confidence. Thank you for your interest.