Traveling Orthodontic Dental Assistant needed to travel with the Orthodontist to
the North Austin offices.
We are looking for an outgoing, friendly, and eager team member who desires a
longterm career with growth potential. We work hard to change peoples lives and
needsomeone who enjoys doing the same.
• Prepare patients for oral examination and assist clinicians and owner doctors
in providing treatment
• Communicate effectively with team members and patients
• Providing patients with instructions for oral care following surgery or other
dental treatment procedures, such as the placement of a restoration (filling)
• Review the health history, make chart entries under the direction of the
and assure completion of forms and signatures
• Review daily schedule to set up appropriate trays and instruments.
• Must have 2-3 years of Orthodontic Dental Assisting Experience in a busy fast
• Must be willing to travel to our Cedar Park and Round Rock offices.
• Must be willing to work some Saturdays (1-2 per month - not regularly)