An Endodontic Dental Assistant is needed to work alongside the Endodontist
in our office in College Station, TX.
We are looking for an outgoing, friendly, and eager team member who desires a
long term career with growth potential. We work hard to change peoples lives
and need someone who enjoys doing the same.
• Actively participate in the Perfect Patient Experience (PPE) ® by attending to
the patient’s individual concerns within the scope of the Endodontic Assistants
license, and promoting the good qualities of your specialist.
• Maintain a clean, sterile and cheerful environment where our patients feel
comfortable; prepare them for treatment and assist your specialist - thereby
enabling them to provide efficient, quality dental treatment.
• Obtain dental history and/or records from patients (review patient health
history and care-slips for completeness prior to providing to the specialist for
• Obtain an updated health history for the specialist for all returning
• Work with the front office and back office teams to ensure the specialist’s
schedule runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Must have 2-3 years of Dental Assisting experience in a busy fast