Busy Endodontic office seeking Dental Assistant / Front Desk (La Cantera Area)
Supports front and back dental office. This is a dental assistant / front desk
*Help answer phones, greeting patients, scheduling appointments, verifying
insurance, collecting co-pays, ordering supplies.
* Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and
* Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to
treatment area; positioning instruments for dentists access; suctioning;
* Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining CPR
* Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures,
rules, and regulations.
* Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and
* Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventive maintenance
requirements; following manufacturers instructions; troubleshooting
malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories;
evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory
level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for
supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
Dental Health Maintenance, Use of Dental Technology, Infection Control, Patient
Services, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Listening, Teamwork, Bedside