Dr. John Barnes and his awesome team at Memorial Modern Dentistry Dentistry
are currently looking for a full-time Registered Dental Assistant to work in
this modernized office in Houston, Texas.
Our patients are our top priority so your personality is important to us! If
you like to smile and genuinely care for others, if you understand the value of
quality dental care and the importance of helping patients find the best path
to health and wellness, we would like to meet you!
In addition to necessary industry certifications and education, as a registered
dental assistant, you will possess outstanding time management, communication,
and technical skills. To excel, you’ll bring a can-do attitude, a proactive
nature, a strong sense of ownership and integrity, and the constant desire to
learn and grow.
• Demonstrate knowledge of dental terminology, instruments and equipment
• Attend to the patients needs and concerns
• Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment in accordance with
applicable infection control guidelines
• Prepare patients for treatment, and assist the dentist - thereby enabling
to provide efficient, quality dental treatment
• At the direction of the dentist, complete quality radiographs and intra-oral
pictures of patients
• Prepare tray setups for dental procedures and maintain adequate supply levels
in each operatory
• Ensure equipment is maintained according to manufacturers guidelines
• Perform basic computer functions
As a member of our team, you will receive competitive salary, excellent
benefits and the solid support of an organization with a reputation for
leadership and vision.
We look forward to speaking with you!