FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT/BILLING SPECIALIST
Pediatric Dental practice has an opening for a Front Office
Assistant/Receptionist in Fort Worth, TX. We
provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen!
All of our staff members are provided training to help make the transition to
your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that
includes health insurance plans, no weekend hours and PTO.
• Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner
• Maintain a full schedule of patients daily
• Be able to check insurance benefits
• Assist patients with understanding and accepting their child’s clinical
diagnosis and treatment needs
• Calculate fees for dental treatment
• Coordinate financial agreements for the patients financial responsibility of
• Responding to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing calls to the
• Support the front desk and clinical staff members by fulfilling patient care
• Check and respond to voicemails and emails left for the office
• Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
• Prior dental front office experience preferred
• Experience in Eaglesoft is a bonus
• Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
• Highly effective verbal and communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Professionalism in all aspects of job
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Minimum 1-2 years of experience is required. Dental Billing is a huge plus also.
Compensation to be determined base
on experience, knowledge and skills.