Our growing family dental practice is in need for a Part-time and/or Full-Time
Front Desk member to add to our upbeat and friendly team. We’re looking for
someone with exceptional communication skills, high energy and an all-around
great attitude for helping people. We want that right person to grow with our
team, enjoy their time at work, be challenged with what they do, and make a
difference in the lives of our patients.
The responsibilities of the position include:
• Answering the phone - Always an extension of our doctor, our team, our goals
and our vision.
• Welcome all patients with warmth and enthusiasm.
• Check patients in and out during the course of the day.
• Verify paperwork/online submissions and manage ingoing/outgoing mail and
• Create and maintain a comfortable environment. Keep reception area tidy, offer
• Responsible to make sure all patients have future appointments and collect
• Update patient information in charts, verify insurance, insurance collections,
patient accounts receivable tasks
Knowledge of dental procedures, dental codes and Dentrix is extremely helpful,
but willing to train the right person. The right individual must be able to
communicate treatment plans and financial arrangements effectively with patients
and work hand in hand with the everyone on the team.
Full-Time employees are eligible for Vacation time, Health Insurance Stipend and
company 401K. This position will require 1 to 2 evenings and some Saturdays,
but all hours are flexible dependent on the needs of the office schedule. Hourly
wages start at $21/hour but are negotiable based on experience and skill.