COMPANY: Do you love helping others? Are you a people person? Do you have excellent
communication skills? If so, Oral Health Industries is the perfect company for you.
Oral Health Industries mission is TO SERVE as a WINDOW to BETTER HEALTH and
PracticeWithLOVE™. Our goal is to provide impeccable service to all our patients
and treat each employee with mutual respect. Oral Health Industries provides all of
our client’s quality dental care and exceptional, warm, and caring customer
service. We believe that each patient deserves the best oral health care available
in today’s dental industry.
Job Title: Patient Coordinator
Hourly Rate: Depending On Qualifications
Location: 100 E Kings Fort Parkway Suite 100, Kaufman, Texas, 75142
Job Type:Full Time
Job Description/Responsibilities: Oral Health Industries is seeking a Operations
Manager for their partner location Texas Dentistry. The perfect candidate seeking
should have knowledge and experience in dental front office. They should possess
exceptional communication and organizational skills. This individual will need to
be able to lead an office as they will be key point of contact for the dental
office team. They will need to be able to lead by example and have the ability to
coach a team to provide exceptional patient services. They will need to be
responsible, reliable, and trustworthy. This person will report directly to the
Executive Director of Operations.
• Check-in Patients – Providing great patient service with a smile and positive
attitude. Making sure information has been entered correctly. Gets copy of
insurance card. Collects Monies when required.
• Check-out Patients- Making sure follow up appointments have been scheduled.
Collects monies when required. Initial Audit
• Schedule Patients- Appointments are made correctly and are communicated correctly
to the patient regarding appointment times and locations.
• Medical Records- Makes sure all records have been received for patient. Releases
records to providers/patients needing copy.
• Calling patients with insurance estimates and scheduling appointments if
necessary/verifying insurance benefits
• Maintain focus on a productive schedule that supports the dentist as they deliver
high quality patient care and exceptional experiences
• Handling incoming/outgoing phone calls.
• Treatment Plans/Charges- Make sure that treatment plan charges. Is able to
accurately answer insurance/finance questions pertaining to the treatment plan
• 1 year of Dental Office experience
• Great customer service skills
• Energetic personality
• Must be team-oriented and willing to collaborate with others. Must have a patient
• Paid Time Off beginning at 6 months
• Health insurance
• Vision insurance
• Free dental services for you as the employee, discounted services for your
dependents and family (lab fees not included)
• Voluntary life and ADandD insurance
• Gym membership reimbursement
How to Apply
Please apply through Dental Post and submit resume to