Dental Assistant who assists the Doctor in various procedures, does
sterilization, creates treatment plans, explains treatment to patients, sets up
the room for the
We have a strong team with a very friendly office atmosphere.
Great opportunity to grow and learn to assist with higher end procedures.
* Dental Assisting Experience preferred
* Able to multi-task and work in a busy environment
* Motivated and pro-active
* Good communication skills
* Ability to present treatment plans and convince patients to accept treatment
* Interested in learning new skills
* Preferably Coronal Polishing certified
* Bi-lingual in Spanish
Good benefits package (401K, health insurance, paid vacation and paid holidays,
monthly bonus etc.) for strong candidates with long term prospects.
Come join our team!
We recognize that our people are our most important asset. We offer a great
benefits package for strong candidates with long term prospects!