Looking for bright, enthusiastic and hard-working front office
coordinator/receptionist with excellent communication skills.
• Greet and check-in patients
• Process patient paper-work
• Verify insurance and submit claims
• Work with insurance companies on unpaid claims
• Manage the schedule and schedule/confirm appointments
• Answer phone calls
• Check-out patients and schedule recall appointments
We have a strong team with a very friendly office atmosphere. Great opportunity
to grow and learn.
Come join our team!
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience working as a receptionist
• Able to multi-task and work in a busy environment
• Motivated and pro-active
• Interested in learning new skills
We recognize that our people are our most important asset. We offer a great
benefits package for strong candidates with long term prospects!