Private Dental office seeking a full time bilingual front desk/assistant person
to join our team. The right person must be: able to learn new skills, multitask,
dedicated, reliable, posses good work ethic, self-motivated, work well with
others, and treat patients with respect and care.
Main Job Functions:
The main job function will include cross training in both assistant and front
desk duties with emphasis on front desk duties which include:check-in/check-out,
insurance(submissions,claim follow-up), fee schedules, etc. Other duties
include, posting payments, end of day reports, collections(statement
generations, must be comfortable speaking to patients about balances), case
presentations, and scheduling patients. History of experience in these areas is
Qualifications and Skills Needed:
- Knowledge and experience in insurance(submissions, claim follow-up, fee
schedules, etc.), case presentations, scheduling patients, and collections.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to assist with other front desk/back office duties.
- Highly detailed oriented and organized.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to operate effectively using Microsoft Office Suites. (Word, Excel,
- Ability to operate standard office equipment. (fax, phone, copier, scanner,
- Experience with Dentrix Software preferred.
- Be involved with social media on behalf of the practice.
- Willing to be involved with community service projects.
- Possess excellent follow-up skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
Please email your resume to