Our team is looking for a bright and motivated individual to join our office.
Responsibilities include direct patient care with fixed braces and Invisalign.
An individual who loves to work with others and gets satisfaction from
developing relationships with others. Previous dental experience is a major
asset for this position. Previous orthodontic experience is helpful but not
*Oklahoma Dental Assistant License – Required
* X-ray certified – Required
* Very good benefits provided
*Job Type – Full time
*Good interpersonal skills to maintain positive rapport with patients/parents,
orthodontist, and fellow team members
* Strong clerical/clinical skills, knowledge of dental charting, and tooth
* Accurately record treatment information in patient charts
*Help with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments
APPLY BY RESUME ONLY and answer the following questions.
• Do you feel confident in communicating with patients/parents as well as
• What do you find most appealing about this position?
• What are the 3 biggest strengths you could bring to the position?
• What role do you think an orthodontist assistant plays in a patient’s
oral and overall health?
• How important is teamwork to you? What do you feel you would contribute
to our team?