Dental Assistant and Front Office (Floater):
If you are looking for a friendly and professional environment to work and looking
to join a great team then feel welcome to apply our privately owned Family Dental
practice in Houston near Gulfgate area (77087). This is floater position and the
hired will work in the back office and front office.
* We challenge your talent by providing training.
* If you are imperfect and believe that there is always a room for improvement,
you are welcomed here!
* Bi-Lingual is a requirement.
* Must have dental assistant registration with Texas Dental Board or at least have
* We are patient centric and available for our patients during the week 2 days till
7 pm and on Saturdays from 9 am to 3:00 pm. Applicant must be available to work at
least three Saturdays a month and two days in a week till 7 pm.
* Entry level and experienced both are encouraged to apply.
1. Base Pay - very competitive pay is offered (will discuss in interview)
2. Bonus - team bonus as well as individual bonus (qualified upon hiring, no
waiting period to qualify)
3. Paid Holidays
4. Paid Time Off
5. Employee Dental Benefit program
6. Quarterly employee contest to win prizes
Call us if you want to join the team at or email your resume at