SCHEDULING COORDINATOR / PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR
Seeking an enthusiastic Full-time (32+ hrs) or Part-time (20+ hrs) team member
for our patient-focused general dentistry practice in the Ballantyne area. We
are a solo dentist private practice (not corporate dentistry).
Major responsibilities include: welcoming patients, productive scheduling,
confirmation of appointments, managing recare and patients with treatment
pending, verifying insurance benefits, and presenting treatment plans.
*Minimum 1 year dental office experience required. Must be proficient multi-
tasking in a busy front desk environment, including the following
characteristics / abilities:
• friendly, energetic individual with a smiling personality
• excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• outstanding customer service skills with patient-focused attitude
• goal-oriented, highly organized with attention to detail
• strong work ethic with the ability to work independently
• experience scheduling dentist and hygienist appointments
• experience verifying insurance / filing electronic claims
• experience collecting fees for services performed
• knowledge of dental software (Eaglesoft experience preferred, willing to
• excellent computer skills
• a flexible team player with a positive, professional attitude.
Pay rate will be based on experience. Comprehensive benefits package (for full
time) includes 401k with company match and profit sharing, health insurance
contribution, paid vacation, paid holidays, dental care, and incentive bonuses.
Patient care hours are Mon – Thur, with 2 half-day Fridays / mo. Specific days
and hours are flexible and will be discussed at the interview.
If you are seeking a long- term career in a thriving dental practice with a
pleasant work environment, we invite you to submit your resume for consideration
in joining our successful team. We look forward to meeting you!