Dental Assistant – Be ready to love your job and work in a NON-corporate, caring
Due to an unexpected family illness, our awesome assistant is unable to continue
her work with our team and must place her full-time focus on caring for family. We
wish her all the best and are seeking a permanent replacement to also work great
with our close-knit office.
Permanent position. Excellent wages and benefits. Located in Mableton and offering
an ideal work schedule: 4 days / week.
Perry Family Dentist is a fast-growing, progressive general dental practice seeking
a skilled dental assistant OR seeking to guide an eager new graduate, with maturity
and initiative, to become a top-notch dental assistant. Learn about our office:
www.PerryFamilyDentist.com. Carefully read this ad and please apply as instructed
If you are a trained dental assistant seeking a quality-centered private practice
with nice co-workers, you may have found your match! Your expanded duties,
skillful communication and interest in making a positive difference in the lives of
others will be welcomed in the practice of Dr. Mark Perry and Staff.
Formal class training, but little in-office skill development? No problem, too!
As much as we appreciate prior dental work experience, we’ve discovered that
finding the right person to join a “family-like” work group is key to building
great team work . If you have the right set of foundation skills, we can provide
the education and training “on the job” for you to become a great dental assistant.
If you are already a trained, experienced dental assistant, surgical tech or
medical assistant- please, apply!
If you are not yet a highly talented and proficient assistant, to be considered as
a qualified candidate for this position, we additionally require:
1. Excellent writing skills: sentence structure, spelling and accurate
composition so that clinical notes describing patient services are charted accurately.
2. Computer skills: fast and accurate keyboarding for efficient record documentation.
3. Computer aptitude: a mind geared towards technology and eager attitude to
fully optimize software.
4. Customer service skills: professional, sincere and empathetic posture towards
5. Proven record demonstrating team work
6. Excellent hand-eye coordination.
7. Passionate desire to work in the healthcare field and help others.
8. Interest in dental anatomy and biology: Must like teeth and be comfortable,
with training, assisting the doctor during procedures ranging from exams, to
fillings and surgeries.
9. Stability, reliability, dependability.
10. High energy and able-bodied to comfortably and constantly move from sitting,
bending forward, to walking throughout your day.
We offer excellent, competitive and rewarding compensation.
To apply, please, do not contact our office directly, please. Our staffing
consultant will review all submitted resumes. Qualified candidates will first be
contacted by email. (Check your spam in case our email to you is misdirected).
Apply through Dental Post or showcase your skills by applying directly to us by
sending your resume to: