Team Leader/ treatment coordinator
Our office is fun, high tech, in a fabulous location, is looking for an
energetic, experienced multi-tasker who shares a passion for dentistry, who is
looking for the autonomy to create their dream team.
single doctor, 2 hygiene practice.
number one focus: treatment presentation and production scheduling.
we are VERY dentrix proficient, so ability to schedule and navigate the schedule
and ledger is a must
our culture is patient focused care above all else
- Oversee the team- conduct flow in the office from front to back.
- Oversee all practice goals- production and scheduling.
- Oversee front desk roles- be able to fill in if an employee is absent in
the front, oversee and coach / counsel and employee if systems are not being
followed. Find a broken system and present solutions to fix it. If an employee
is failing, hold them accountable at 30,60,90 day intervals using the AIDES
- Review system a minimum of 2 days in advance for ability for the team to
execute the flow of the schedule ( run on time) as well as production goals
being met for hygiene and/ or doctor. Guide the recare coordinator and
scheduling coordinator as needed to meet these goals
- Oversee the AR report for collections/ uncollectible debt/ account
audits. Ensure no accounts go to 90 days. A
- Align the team. Make sure each employee is upholding the culture and
- Have weekly meetings with the doctor to review concerns with the team,
as well as a check in on all departments of the office- treatment tracker, AR
concerns, scheduling issues. Daily have a brief beginning and end of day meeting
to address any pressing/ critical concerns
- Create a unified front with the Doctor in front of the team
- Keep socializing with the team to a minimum- remember, they will be
looking to you as a leader, not as a friend.
- Oversee time off requests- put on calendar, and have the doctor approve.
This is also true for out of office requests, sick time. Delegate who will cover
what when a team member is out of the office.
- Set SMART goals for the team in their roles. SMART is : Specific,
Measureable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely. Use the AIDES system for
accountability for this.
benefits- vacation, competitive pay, holidays, 401k. healthcare and premium