Smile Workshop Hurst is looking for an energetic caring hygienist to join their
team. Smile Workshop is an all inclusive dental practice and we are proud to
serve the HEB community.
Skills and general hygiene duties:
- Provide educational oral hygiene instructions
- Able to take diagnostic x-rays
- Partner with dentists to educate patient in their dental needs
- Maintain excellent clinical notes
- Open to assisting front office staff in keeping hygiene schedule full by
making calls out
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
- Professionalism in all aspects of job
- Good grooming and professional image
- Superior team work skills; strong ability to work well with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Good computer/dental software skills
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Dental Hygiene certification from accredited dental hygiene school; pass
required regional or state licensing board examinations as applicable.
- Current hygiene license issued by state where employed
- Certification for other duties as required by state practice act
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law
Our office is located behind NE Mall and our hours are Monday/Wednesday 9a-6p
Tuesday/Thursday 10a-7p Friday 9a-2p and one to two Saturdays a month 9a-4p.
We offer excellent benefits - health insurance, vision insurance and paid time
off after one year of FT employement.