Smile Workshop CBO is looking to add a Collection Specialist to their team. This
individual must be able and willing to have difficult conversations with
patients but in a professional manner! We want to ensure our patients leave the
conversation knowing that we want to help them but need for them to understand
why they have a balance.
* Process patient statements the beginning of each month.
* Submit collection letters for past due accounts (Ortho and General)
* Accurately document collection details and activities performed on patient’s
account in Eaglesoft.
* Provide detailed notes on the account of any variance to the claim payment by
the insurance company. This would include denial of insurance payment.
* Respond to correspondence and collection inquiries in a timely manner.
* Respond to billing questions from offices and patients.
* Submit Orthodontic and General collection letters weekly and monthly.
* Process report in Billing Orchard/Orthobanc for delinquent Orthodontic
payments and contact account holder for payment arrangements.
* Contact account holder on past due accounts including Ortho.
* Turn in daily worksheet to Manager.
* Any other duties assigned by your Manager
* Excellent communication both written and verbal.
* Bilingual Spanish a plus!
Smile Workshop offers excellent benefits including health, vision, life and
dental along with paid time off after 1 year of full time employment.