Teach up-and-coming dental assistants in your chosen career!
Registered Dental Assistant position open to train student dental assistants on
SATURDAYS at our location in KATY, TX and Webster TX. Keep your full-time job
work with us part-time on Saturdays to earn some extra income!
Houston Dental Assistant School is hiring experienced dental assistants to join
our committed team of instructors and train entry-level dental assistants. Our
students are enrolled in a 10 week program that takes place on Saturdays only,
and you can help kick-start their career! HDAS is a great place to work if
youre seeking teaching experience, or if you want a challenging and fulfilling
part-time job in a fun environment. No teaching experience is necessary - well
train you. Enjoy the reward of helping others begin a new and exciting career.
Share your special skills and experience to appreciative new students who are
eager to learn.
- Minimum 5 years as a Dental Assistant
- Texas Registered Dental Assistant
Other Job Requirements (skills):
- Public speaking - must be willing to present and teach dental assistant
material in a classroom setting to a group of 15-30 students
- Flexibility - willingness work at other HDAS locations (The Woodlands)
- Dental Assisting - must perform and demonstrate dental assistant skills using
hands-on training according to the methods outlined in our textbook
- Must possess a good understanding of dental assistant skills needed for entry
- Teaching experience preferred, although not required; we will provide
instructor training for you
- Supportive of a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and foster a positive learning environment
- Ability to model professionalism as a dental assistant and educator
Please submit your resume to or fax to