Outstanding opportunity in a fun, exciting modern practice for an Experienced
(only) Front Desk Coordinator with 2 years recent experience.
Candidate will have a strong knowledge of dental procedures and hygiene recall/
recare scheduling. Candidate must be able to answer phone calls and provide an
amazing experience for the patients. Ideal candidate will be able to thrive
working with patients to determine long-term health goals.
We are extremely focused on patient care and generating long- lasting
relationships with our patients. We are in a paperless office. Computer skills
are a necessity.
Team work, a desire to grow and a passion to serve our patients is a must. We
are an innovative team striving to grow our practice. We are investing in our
team through educational programs and strong incentives. Additionally, new
employees will be able to participate in our health care and 401K savings
benefits as eligibility is completed. Visit our website to learn more:
• Have an experienced- work history along with excellent references.
• Enjoy being patient centric and focusing on patient needs.
• Applicant needs to be confident about restorative and hygiene needs.
• Applicant should possess strong leadership abilities.
Applicant will be eager to learn and focus on continual growth and expansion
**Application Process: ** Interested candidates please email your:
1) Cover letter expressing why want to join the team and what contributions you
will be able to bring to the team
2) Provide an organized, complete resume that minimally includes your education,
past employers and dates of employment.
We will give priority consideration only to candidates who send in a custom
cover letter and resume directly to our email address.
. Resumes should be submitted as pdf, doc or
docx attachment. To help us stay organized…. Please, NO resume drop-offs, calls
or faxes . All Candidate applications are confidential. We look forward to
receiving your resume.