HIRING FOR 2 DIFFERENT POSITIONS --
Hygiene Receptionist, and Experienced Insurance Coordinator-- please indicate which
you are interested in. Thank you!
About Us: We are a forward-thinking, rapidly growing, state-of-the-art dental
office with new top-of-the-line equipment, all digital and using the latest
technologies. We have been in business for over 30 years, but still growing and a
very busy, multi-doctor dental office. We are looking for a bright, motivated,
multi-tasking scheduling coordinator to join our talented team and start
immediately! We provide all phases of adult dentistry in a low stress environment
to fee-for-service and PPO patients. We are located in League City.
What you will need for this position:
- 2-5 years experience as a scheduling coordinator in a dental or medical office.
- Stable Job History, with verifiable recent references
- Excellent, Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a MUST, including
writing and computer skills
- Customer oriented, Friendly , Outgoing Personality, able to handle multiple phone
- Detail Oriented, Sales and Solution Oriented, Strong Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Dentrix Dental Software and Bilingual a huge plus!!!
- Hours are M-F 8-5, and every other Saturday 8-3 for receptionist, Insurance
Coordinator is Monday through Friday only.
- Managing the call center and answering phone calls
- Scheduling appointments and speaking to patients
- Checking patients in and out
- Managing Productivity of the Dental Schedule, Recall
Whats in it for you:
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, lots of perks, pay depends on
- We have a fun, fast paced work environment, Great Staff
- New Building, State of the Art equipment, High-tech paperless office which has
been in business in the area for 30+ years
Please email current copy of your resume and current, verifiable reference
information to .