Why is turnover rare in our office and why are we sooooo happy?
1. We all get along! We’ve worked together a long time and enjoy each other …and,
2. As dentistry evolves, we evolve. From our fresh, gorgeous facility to most
modern technology, it’s always interesting!
3. Practice Stability: Our office is stable, growing, popular by referrals, and
will remain a high-quality private practice.
We are adding a delightful dental partner to work with Dr. Remaley who has taken
her time to find her perfect long-term career fit…and, it’s us! We are seeking a
full-time, 4 day / week, experienced dental assistant to join our close-knit team.
Monday – Thursday, 7:15 – 5PM. You’ll love our work schedule, too!
To be eligible to apply for this position, candidates must have:
• Ideally, 2 years in-office experience with x-ray certification. If you are a new
graduate with a pre-dental steady employment track record and customer service
skills, we’d love to see your resume, too.
• Excellent communication skills: speaking and writing
• Excellent employment references
• Highly organized by nature (or, great training!)
• Eager desire to be a life-long learner
• Strong knowledge of customer service with a fantastic ability to talk easily with
patients, build rapport and help a patient to know their positive experience is a
We offer excellent wages, bonuses, fun team-building events, vacation, holidays
…and, the most marvelous dental benefits, of course!
To apply you may: Send us your dental post application. Or, positively stand out
from the crowd by sending your complete resume and cover letter directly to our
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Qualifying candidates will first be contacted by email.
Check your email for our response to your resume! And, remember to check your junk
and spam folders in case our email to you is mis-directed!
To help us maintain an organized search for our next awesome team member,
respectfully, we request, no walk-ins, calls or faxes. Just email us, please!
Thank you for your interest!