NEW POSITION FOR DENTAL ASSISTANT AVAILABLE !!!!BILINGUAL PREFERRED, BUT NOT
AVAILABLE NOW! CALL ASAP 9545933130
SALARY BASED ON EXPERIENCE CALL ASAP. POSITION OPEN NOW BUT WILL BE FILLED
We are seeking an outgoing, positive, energetic, and hard-working Dental
to be a part of our team! We are a busy, established practice and treat children
and adults. We need a team member that supports and assists providers with
care. And has the ability to take initiative, problem solve, must be flexible,
friendly, have a can do personality and work in a timely fashion. He or she
be able to openly communicate with team members and is highly committed to
• Understand and demonstrate proper sterilization, biohazard and infection
procedures in compliance with protocol.
• Demonstrate complete knowledge of dental terminology.
• Perform all chairside procedures efficiently.
• Demonstrate knowledge of dental instruments and proper tray setups.
• Properly take diagnostic digital radiographs.
• Efficiently direct patient flow through teamwork and communication.
• Perform all necessary lab procedures.
• Responsible for stocking treatment areas/carts and dental related facility
• Demonstrate knowledge of dental treatment equipment maintenance procedures.
• Patient/staff rapport -- make positive contribution to office/organization.
• Perform basic computer function.
• Demonstrate cost effective techniques when utilizing supplies and equipment.
• Assist office in achieving defined goals.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
• Graduate of an accredited dental assisting program or CDA required
• Previous experience within a dental clinic valuable
• X-rays certified, current CPR
• Digital Practice software experience (Dentrix Preferred)
• Valid Texas driver’s license, reliable transportation and insurance coverage
• Immunization required: Hepatitis B completed
SALARY IS BASED ON EXPERIENCE AND BENEFITS OFFERED. Salary range based on
experience. Text to discuss salary and benefits 9545933130
Our Mission Statement
At All Star Kids Family Dentistry, our mission is to provide the highest quality
dental care, serving the children and young adults of Dayton, Texas and the
surrounding communities in a warm, caring, fun and friendly environment.
Dr. Paul Talosig has been Voted as One of Houstons Top Dentist. Our Facebook
reviews has been consistently 5 out of 5 stars, which we owe to our amazing and
hardworking team! Come and join the All Star Kids Family!