Ready to be the new full or part-time Dental Hygienist of a successful private
dental practice in the HEB (Hurst/Euless/Bedford) area? Do you understand Prior
Planning Prepares Positive Performance and do so daily? If you honestly
answered Y-E-S!, continue.
Our future Dental Hygienist will be extremely detailed oriented, proactive,
self-motivated, able to take direction and accept such in a professional manner,
ready to help in other areas when needed, available (1) Saturday per month, and
have a natural friendly personality with patients.
Our practice serves patients all across DFW, with the following:
Our new future Dental Hygienist will receive:
*compensation reflective of experience
*continued dental education/training, locally and nationally
*paid annual physical exam
*a Christian family friendly atmosphere
ALL APPLICANTS MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
Details are important! Please follow directions. Thank you in advance.
1. Cover letter telling us why you are the perfect person for this position.
2. Resume that includes 5+ years of successfully proven Dental Hygienist
experience with complete employment dates.
3. Educational background with complete dates.
4. (3) professional references whom you have worked directly under.
5. Anything else that helps you stand out and above your competition.
6. Email all above to:
Thank you, good luck, and God bless!