Ready to helm the Front Office position for a well established and successful
dental practice in the HEB (Hurst/Euless/Bedford) area? Do you understand prior
planning prepares positive performance? If you honestly answered YES to both,
This Christian based dental office seeks a professional with the highest level
of excellence in the following:
* Friendly/Outgoing personality - make our team shine!
* Answer incoming calls and inquiries in a professional manner
* Maintain office environment and uphold the offices quality standards
* Team player
* Strong knowledge of Dental Terminology
* Experience with Dental Insurances, PPO
* Experience with Dental Software (Soft Dent, Care Stream, Tiger View)
* Prefer Bilingual English/Spanish (but not necessary)
* Monitor schedule and maintain smooth patient flow
* Ensure all patient paperwork is complete and correct
* Superior collections skills
* Verify all new and returning patient info is properly documented/up to date
* Complete opening/day end procedures within office directives and policies
* available to work one Saturday per month
Our practice serves patients from across the greater DFW area with the
* Dental Cosmetics
* Oral surgery
Our new Front Office representative will receive:
* Compensation reflective of experience (5 years minimum)
* Dental benefits
* Continued dental education/training, locally and nationally
* Sick days
* Paid vacations
* Paid annual physical exam
* A Christian family friendly atmosphere
ATTENTION! Details are important. Please follow directions. Thank you in
APPLICANTS ARE TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFO:
1. Cover letter explaining in detail why you are the perfect person
for this position.
2. Resume of 5 or more years of successful proven Front Office experience with
complete employment dates.
3. Educational background with complete dates.
4. (3) professional references whom you have worked directly under.
5. Anything else pertinent that helps you stand out above and beyond your
6. Email all above to:
Thank you and good luck!