Orthodontic Dental Assistant
Our growing, modern patient-oriented Orthodontic office in
Plano is looking for a personable and skilled
Orthodontic Assistant who is a quick learner and has excellent
communication skills to join our team, 4 days a week.
Must have excellent work ethics and be able to work independently but still be a
No ortho experience needed. Prefer experience in orthodontics, but we will
train motivated and fast learners!
- Changing ties and archwires
- Assisting with bonding brackets
- Fitting bands
- Alginate ipressions: alginate
- iTero scans for Invisalign
- Pouring up alginate impressions
- Essix retainer fabrication
- Patient education: oral hygiene instruction, appliance care instruction,
- RDA license
- Clinical orthodontic skills of at least one year (preferred)
- Positive, upbeat, friendly personality
- Strong work ethics
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work independently, but also be a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent computer skills
- Reliable transportation and dependability
If you want to be part of an office where EVERYONE - the doctor, the
patients AND the staff - strives for execellence,
Email your: 1) resume, 2) references and 3)asking pay/hr.
(Salary will be commensurate with experience and skill level)
We look forward to meeting you!