We are looking for someone with…..
MINUMIM OF 5 Years of Experience performing the duties of an office manager with additional duties of a bookkeeper and administrative assistant.
There will be industry specific on the job training, but there will be no training provided with Microsoft Office or Dental software products. You must already have these skills needed to immediately step in and take charge of employees and office processes. We provide a great customer experience and fantastic dental work, but our office is just not efficient as it needs to be. Many of the administrative processes needed, do not currently exist. You will need to create them.
You must be:
• Extremely organized
• Vocal leader
• Proven track record of successful management (we will call to verify)
• Will “hit the ground running”
• Able to pass Background Check
• Enjoy a fast paced environment
• Efficient Multi-tasker
• Financial background
• Team Player
• Self-starter and initiations of ideas
• Someone who believes no work is below them. Someone who would even prefer to clean the bathroom, than to sit with no work to do.
If you possess the above characteristics, we have an outstanding opportunity for an administrative leader position in a Cherry Hill family dental practice.
Minimum Requirements that you must demonstrate:
• Proficient in Dentrix Dental Software
• 5+ years dental management experience
• Working knowledge of dental billing and insurance protocols
• Excellent customer service and leadership skills
We aren’t just looking for a Team Leader…we’re looking for a leader to integrate the patient experiences where you will find heart-warming interactions, and end each day energized by the fact that you are part of the solution to help people regain their dental health again! This motivated professional will provide foundational leadership for our front office, back office, and our doctor.
We are searching for a star as our Manager. You will be our self-motivated, dynamic Manager with proven mastery of communication. Someone with a positive attitude, presents well, strong dental knowledge, and team building skills. The ideal candidate must possess exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills with an aptitude in Dentrix.
The responsibilities would include:
• Schedule dental appointments and to maximize full utilization of resources
• Greet and serve all patients as they arrive (or direct other staff to do same)
• Treatment planning and presentation of treatment plans to patients.
• Manage financials for patients and their insurance
• Manage patients with superior customer service. Handling patient concerns and issues
• Monitor and achieve practices daily, monthly and yearly production and collection goals
• Mange, train and motivate office personnel to serve patients, promote the practice, and achieve practice goals when responding to patients needs
• Collections, assist patients with applying for credit and other financial assistance, create financial arrangement and have signed documentation for all procedures
• Follow through on secondary insurance submission
• Follow through on overdue patient accounts
• Weekly report to owner/management financial health of practice and achievement of weekly goals
• Mange internal office protocols and procedures to ensure office efficiency
• Provided the Dentist with administrative and practical support
• Monthly meet with owner/management on health of practice
• Proficiency with Dental practice management software-Dentrix
• Proficiency with eClaims
• Knowledge of Dental CDT codes and terminology
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to handle conflict and get along with people
• Ability to maintain outgoing, friendly attitude with patients and staff even under pressure
• Ability to work with interruptions and to manage multiple priorities
• Knowledge of organizational procedures and systems
• Ability to complete tasks within a time frame
LOCATION: TLC Dental 501 N Kings Highway Cherry Hill NJ 08034
COMPENSATION: Competitive compensation, 401k, health insurance, Bonus opportunities
Please forward your resume AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS to let us know why you would be an ideal candidate for this position