WE PUT STAFF FIRST!
We’re Red Oak Family Dentistry in McKinney and we want to get to know you!
We’re a family owned dental office that literally runs things DIFFERENTLY.
Unlike other offices that strive to put patients first, our mission is to put
our STAFF first. In fact, it’s the reason why we exist. Every single person
that works in our practice displays this with pride and it shows in our online
reviews and our Facebook page.
We built this office because we all wanted something different. All of us have
experienced those dental offices where either:
1. drama filled hostile environments ruled the office
2. constant double or triple booking made every day end with a feeling of defeat
3. constant faulty equipment and minimal supplies compromised patient experience
4. overbearing and unethical manager/dentists created an undesirable workplace
5. unqualified managers set unrealistic production goals and fault the employee
for underperformance versus reflecting upon the shortcomings of their own
6. co-workers operated without the sense of teamwork and piled jobs on one
7. hours got cut and people were told to go home when things were not busy
8. job expectations were unclear and finger pointing occurred for shortcomings
9. the absence of true leadership created voids that were filled with
10. there was no path to self improvement through CE’s or in-office training
We find that when our employees are happy, supported with time to do good work,
have access to enough dependable equipment, and surrounded by like-minded
colleagues, they naturally, easily, and happily serve our patients. And the
patients notice it.
Some of our highlights for our full-time hires:
-Play 4 days and work 3 days a week and still be full-time! We’re open 7am-7pm.
-Daily office bonus for meeting our service goals
-2 weeks of holiday pay every year
-4 quarterly paid team building office outings
-Paid time and tuition for Southwest Dental Conference
-Professional Development Program that pays you to learn and earn higher level
-Never tell you to clock out when it’s not busy. We’re always moving and
serving our patients.
-Work in a highly organized and systemized office
-And most importantly, enjoy a healthy work culture that ONLY surrounds itself
with team members that exhibit professionalism, integrity, and accountability.
We are growing quickly. And while we may not always have an open position
within our team, we would still like to meet your acquaintance! But if we have
openings and you are seeking long-term employment with delightful co-workers, a
“people- person” job that is also technically challenging, with the satisfaction
of making a positive difference in the lives of others….then, we’d love to get
to know you! Either way, let’s chat!
To get a feel for us, please visit our Facebook Page:
To setup a chance to get to know us, please follow this link and fill out the
your information: https://goo.gl/forms/o3Fvg90GCv91gjVJ3