Growing HOLISTIC Family Dental Practice in Spring Seeking Experienced Dental
Scheduling Coordinator. We are high tech and paperless! Our office hours are
Friday, with our morning huddle at 7:25. We are very fortunate to have a team
everyone genuinely likes each other, and will go out of their way to help their
our patients, and our doctor.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TRUE RAY OF SUNSHINE - after all, our Scheduling
first and last point of contact that our patients have with our team. Your smile
and positive attitude
need to radiate through your entire being. The successful candidate will be
administering the day-to-day activities of the business office, including:
maintenance of the
records of patients, scheduling of patients, accounts receivable, maintaining
order of dental office, presentation of financial treatment plan options, and
We look forward to hearing from you!
With Sincerest Regards, Our Team.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
1. High school diploma
2. Minimum of 2 year of experience with DENTAL front office. Minimum of 3 years
in the dental field.
3. Experience with Dentrix Practice Management Software, Facebook marketing,
and Powerpoint presentation creation.
4. Ready and available professional references from previous employers and
coworkers to affirm your ultimate integrity and ethical standards.
5. A team player and able to adapt to office policy improvements (office is
constantly striving for improved customer care/service).
6. Conflict resolution experience. We like to get along, and we love our
patients and our team. We are looking for someone who can spot a potential
problem and resolve it before it becomes an issue.
7. Customer service and patient relations experience. Quick response/accurate
8. Experience and true understanding of what it means to ENGINEER the
appointment book effectively.
9. Experience preparing and presenting financial option plans and present plan
options to patient
at end of their appointment.
10. Accuracy, Honesty, Integrity, DETAIL ORIENTED and an ability to always see
room for improvement within ones own performance. MUST BE ABLE TO FOLLOW
INSTRUCTIONS and document well.
If you believe that our requirements fit who you are, we would like to hear
from you. Please EMAIL US WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: A letter of
Introduction, Your Resume with qualifications, your DISC personality assessment
and other assessments completed on the dentalpost.net website, and your salary
requirements to the following email address:
THANK YOU for your attention to detail! We look forward to hearing from you.