Treatment Coordinators (TC) play an important role in an orthodontic office.
There’s more to the TC role than simply treatment/financial presentations.
They have important conversations and build relationships with all the
patients/families that they encounter. They set their minds at ease regarding
the doctor’s credentials, experience, and what the potential patients/families
will expect from the office and the team, overall. They communicate how we
stand out in the “crowd.”
If you’d like to be part of a true team environment and you’ve been told you
have exemplary customer service qualities, a highly energetic and positive
attitude, then you may be interviewing to be the new TC at our amazing office.
Our current TC is moving out of state, but is invested in this office enough to
help the new TC transition smoothly.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE (not an exhaustive list):
• Perform patient consultations during visits and educate on optimal
treatment options (following doctor’s initial assessment)
• Greet/welcome and dismiss patients
• Confirm appointments and other front office tasks as needed
• Communicate with referring professionals
• Answer phones and check messages (including emails, phones, and etc.)
• General administrative duties
• Ability to multi-task
• Self-motivated and ambitious sales attitude
• Efficiently and productively schedule patients
• Calculate fees for treatment and securing financial commitment
• 2 years of previous TC experience (minimal)
• Minimal Bachelor’s Degree
• Computer skills and knowledge of dental software
• Knowledge of basic dental and/or orthodontic terminology
• Knowledge of dental insurances
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an OUTGOING
• Connecting with patients/families and providing EXCEPTIONAL PATIENT
• PROFESSIONAL DEMEANOR
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Part-time position (including 1 Saturday per month) – details to follow if
called in for interview
Hourly wage will be discussed at interview (Range between $18 - $22 depending
on experience with room to grow).