We are a Private Pediatric Dental practice in Solon, Ohio seeking an upbeat
dependable team player for a part-time Front Office position (3 days per week/15
to 20 hours per week)
No weekends or evenings required.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
– Help ensure office success by getting patients into the office through
excellent telephone skills.
– Schedule appointments in accordance with office policies.
– Answer telephones in a thorough and timely manner.
– Post charges and payments to patient accounts in accordance with office
– Set up accounts and make charts for new patients.
– Coordinate front and back office patient flow and notify back office staff of
each patient’s arrival.
– Confirm all patient appointment
- Help in the clinical area setting up and breaking down when needed.
– Maintain a clean and welcoming front office environment at all times.
-Must have excellent communication and people skills and be able to work well
-Have a strong sense of personal responsibility and take ownership for their
-Be willing to learn and adapt to new ways of doing things.
-Must be computer proficient.
-Knowledge of dental insurance a plus.