Drs. Sirkin, Kruger, and Associates, proud affiliate of CORDENTAL Group, seeks ex
experienced, energetic Dental Assistant for our growing practice!
This Blue Ash, OH practice is a thriving, patient-centric dental practice
focused on improving the dental health of our patients. Dental Assistants are
responsible for assisting the dentist and hygienists with procedures such as
placing fillings, adjusting dentures, taking impressions, as well as general
dentistry assisting. Our Dental Assistants are an integral part of our patient-care team and overall customer experience.
Our ideal candidate is reliable, highly skilled, and customer
care team and overall customer experience.
Our ideal candidate is reliable, highly skilled, and customer-service
orientated. They have 2+ years’ experience in a dental assisting role with dem
demonstrated growth in their education / job responsibilities. EFDA cer
certification is considered a plus.
Some of the duties of the position include:
• Assist the dentist in all dental procedures
• Prepare patients for treatment
• Hand instruments and materials to dentists and keep patients mouths d
dry and clear by using suction or other devices
• Prepare tray setups for dental procedures and maintain adequate supply l
levels in each operatory, replenishing as needed
• Prepare materials for making impressions and restorations
• Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment
• Obtain dental history and/or records from patient and ensure that the h
health history is updated for all returning patients
• Instruct patients on postoperative and general oral health care
• Record patient charting and all doctor notes as directed by the doctor
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Registered Dental Assistant
• CPR certification
• X-ray certification
Fulltime employees of CORDENTAL Group enjoy a casual, fun work environment. B
Benefits include flexible paid time off and paid holidays; medical, dental, a
ancillary, and 401(k) benefits.