Smile Workshop is one of the premier dental groups in the state of Texas. The
company has seen tremendous growth since its establishment in 2007. Now at 14
locations, and growing, Smile Workshop has created a culture of compassion and
excellence. If you are looking for a dynamic, stable, career with potential and
advancement opportunity, you may have found the perfect fit.
At Smile Workshop we believe is six core values:
1. Patients come first!
2. Relationships matter!
3. Be open, honest and constructive!
4. Demand excellence!
5. Act like Owners!
6. Lead with Compassion!
To build a brand that gives exceptional service and quality care from a
specialist perspective at an affordable price.
We have immediate openings at the following locations:
Cedar Hill - FM 1382 and Uptown Blvd
Forney - Hwy 80 and FM 548
Dallas - Skillman and NW HWY
Hurst - Behind NE Mall
Fort Worth - Beach and Basswood
These locations are seeking a high-energy team player with expanded skills to
allow them to work with all our of doctors and hygienists in the office. We
offer an all inclusive approach to dentistry which allows our offices to bring
in all Specialists to serve our patients which include orthodontists, pedo, endo
and oral surgery.
* Ability to make exceptional temporaries.
* Ability to take legible radiographs for diagnosis.
* Ability to take impressions.
* Open to working with all Specialty docs including hygiene.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Eagle Soft experience a plus!
* Open to change and constructive feedback.
* CPR certification.
* N2O certification a plus!
* Bilingual Spanish a plus!
Smile Workshop offers excellent benefits including health, vision, life
insurance as well paid time off after 1-year of full time employment.