Our periodontal practice is looking for a positive outgoing and compassionate
dental hygienist to help us provide friendly, quality care for our patients. Must
be energetic and reliable. This is a full time position with excellent pay and a
comprehensive benefit package.
• Complete a thorough assessment of the patient’s systematic health, teeth,
bone, periodontal tissues and communicate assessment to periodontist
• Document and educate patient on any abnormalities or suspected conditions
• Perform dental hygiene services and procedures, including but not limited
to, quality x-rays, periodontal charting, fluoride, scaling and root planing,
dental prophylaxis and periodontal supportive maintenance therapy.
• Educate patients on excellent oral hygiene techniques
• Maintain the highest level of professional standard of care requirements
• Valid Dental Hygienist License in the state of Illinois
• Local anesthesia(preferred)
Please send a complete up to date resume that explains why you are the best
candidate for the position. Please email resume to
We look forward to hearing from you!