Our unique modern practice is seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, people-
oriented person to join our incredible team.
Ideal candidate will have
• Mandatory five years dental office experience
• Must be comfortable handling all aspects of the front office, including,
but not limited to:check in/out, scheduling, verification of benefits,
collecting co-payments, insurance and treatment follow up.
• STRONG BACKGROUND with treatment presentation and understanding of
multidisciplinary and sedation dentistry
• Professional appearance and demeanor – able to make an outstanding
impression in person and on the phone
• Strong communication skills with excellent speech/diction/expression
Position primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to
• Treatment coordination and presentation
• Follow up with patients regarding pending treatment needs
• Monitor the Doctors schedule with practice goals in mind
• Medical billing coordination
Our Practice is team oriented, close knit, fun, patient-centered.
This is a great opportunity to join an established fee for service dental
practice with a great team. Will consider part time or full time seekers.
Please email your resume, cover letter and salary requirement to