ROCKSTAR Dental Treatment Plan Coordinator Needed for Growing Private Practice
We are a fantastic NEW private dental office that seeks to provide the highest
level of dentistry to each and every one of our patients. We know that we are an
office that is going to be exceptional due to the team that stands behind us. We
will work hard, play hard, and make patients smile each and every day. We are
looking for an exceptional Treatment Plan Coordinator to join our team!
We need a Treatment Plan Coordinator that is upbeat, detail-oriented, trustworthy
and motivated to help patients accept the treatment we know they need! Excellent
communication skills, friendly and a positive mindset are a must!
We offer competitive pay and the ability to GROW with the incredible team at our
office. We love our office and you would have the opportunity to jump right in and
be part of it.
1) Ability to multi-task and work independently
2) Desire to grow and learn
3) Willingness to be held accountable
4) Desire to be awesome everyday
5) Experience with Opendental practice management software (NOT required but a
6) Previous dental office experience required
7) Ability to work flexible hours (work 3 DAYS per week with extended hours)
1) Health insurance
2) Competitive pay with room for career development
3) Work ONLY 3 days per week with full time hours
4) Paid vacation, holidays and CE
If this sounds like you and are willing to be held accountable for the above
values, please respond with your:
3.)Favorite type of ice cream -- dessert is a really big deal in our office!
IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND TO THESE THREE QUESTIONS, we will know you are not a fit for
our office and will not review your resume. Conscientiousness and thoroughness are
We are looking to fill this position quickly and are eager to meet you!