We have a very exciting opportunity for the right person. We are looking for
an exceptional hygienist for our fun, energetic, and busy practice. The
position is for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday with an opportunity to grow to
four days if desired. We offer a very competitive salary, and roughly a 170 day
work year. Our team is paid on salary so you get paid even when you’re not
working and we also offer a generous bonus system.
Attitude is everything! You will be expected to be a team player and jump in
wherever you are needed. If you “just clean teeth”, this is not the office for
you. We are willing to train if you are new to the field, but here are a few
- CPR certification
- Computer Literate
- Staying on schedule seeing 1 adult or 2 kids per hour.
- Doing a thorough examination and communicating your findings to the patient.
- Reviewing the existing treatment on the treatment plan and why it was
- Being on time for work EVERY day.
- A great smile and friendly attitude.
- A person who builds a connection with their patients. We treat our patients
Here are some things that will help:
- Familiarity with Eaglesoft and intraoral cameras.
- Experience with sedation, sleep apnea and cosmetic dentistry.