Do you like to learn and be challenged? Join our friendly, patient centered, progressive (strong commitment to CE and advanced technology), complete health team driven practice. If you are cheerful, enjoy being the first voice and face of the practice, be accountable for the schedule and are comfortable collecting money, this is your ideal career opportunity.
* The liaison between patients and the practice especially over the phone and when they first walk in.
* You are the director of first impressions.
* Schedule patient appointments, emergencies and save patients from cancelling appointments.
* Have an understanding of and desire to schedule to goal vs to just fill the schedule.
* Partner with the Treatment Coordinator to ensure effective scheduling.
* Present New Patients in our morning huddle so the team can best serve them.
* Be comfortable asking and collecting money from patients.
Ideal Candidate possesses these qualities:
* Great with people
* Can build relationships over the phone
* Deeply passionate about serving others
* Responsible and reliable
* Positive and likes to have fun
* Team player
Competitive salary, benefits and bonus plan. Close-knit office unit.