Dental Front Office – Administrative/Marketing/Social Media
Colony Square Dental Associates is a well-respected, busy, two-doctor traditional, private practice in Midtown Atlanta. We are seeking a confident, qualified individual to join our four-person front office and assist in providing a warm and caring environment for our patients. Our candidate is one who is able to both interact with patients and team members in a positive manner and has the skills necessary to manage the internal administrative daily tasks of our office. This fulltime position entails welcoming patients, managing the schedule, written communications with patients and doctors, contacting patients via phone, marketing and social media along with the day-to-day management and financial administration of the office. The ability to multi-task, be organized, learn quickly, and maintain a positive, friendly attitude are traits we are seeking. A minimum of three years work experience is necessary. Prior Dental or Medical front office experience is preferred.
• Excellent customer service skills over the phone and in person
• Must be able to effectively communicate in writing
• Proficient in basic computer programs along with proven ability to learn new software programs. Prior dental or medical software experience is a plus
• Aptitude for precise documentation; able to handle financial transactions and arrangements accurately; comprehend and discuss dental insurance
• Understanding of Social Media and ability to write for dental website, manage Facebook, write/post blogs, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
• Handle incoming and outgoing patient calls
• Manage appointment books for doctors and hygienists
• Checkout patients after procedures, schedule appointments, and collect payments
• Explain treatment needs to patients
• Develop financial arrangement plans for patients
• Understand dental insurance plans; discuss plans with patients
• Run reports, balance finances, verify insurance coverage, file dental claims
• Correspond with patients, doctors, and vendors as needed
• Handle social media needs as well as develop and impliment internal and external marketing efforts.
Our office offers:
• The opportunity to work in a fee-for-service office where the patient’s needs are paramount. We do not participate in any in-network insurance plans
• A competitive compensation package based on the candidate’s experience
• Paid vacations, Paid sick leave, Holidays, Paid parking, Office contributions to a pension-profit plan, and 2 Fridays off each month
• An opportunity to be in a positive environment where you are a valued team member
To learn more about this position please call us Monday – Thursday from 8:30am to 4pm at Application for the position is in person.