We are searching for a knowledgeable Dentist who can provide a range of services to our patients including diagnosis and treatment. The Dentist will meet with patients, assess their dental health, handle complex procedures, such as root canals and extractions, and work with other staff members, such as dental hygienists and assistants, to provide our clients with quality dental services. You should also be able to assist in patient care management and promoting better oral hygiene. This opportunity will have a flexible four day a week schedule, 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM.
• Meeting with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns, preventative procedures, and establish a plan for better dental hygiene.
• Performing comprehensive dental services.
• Prescribing medications for dental problems, such as pain medications or antibiotics.
• Giving clients anesthesia prior to administering treatments.
• Ordering diagnostic measures, such as x-rays, models, etc.
• Using instruments and dental handpieces to treat teeth and mouth.
• Keeping electronic records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to them.
• Overseeing and communicating with other staff members to provide care to patients.
• Graduation from an accredited School of Dentistry.
• Completion of an accredited general practice residency program is preferred.
• Knowledge of public health principles and practices preferred.
• Unrestricted license to practice dentistry in the State of Georgia.
• Current CPR (BLS) certifications. ACLS preferred.
• DEA Registration
• Strong computer skills and experience with healthcare databases and applications.
• Willingness to comply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding dental and health care.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to keep detailed records.
• Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, instruments, and diagnostics.