We are a leading private group dental practice looking for an experienced dental front office team member in a growing practice. The office is located in Spring, TX and DOES NOT ACCEPT MANAGED CARE OR MEDICAID.
As an organization, we value the patient experience and we are devoted to providing high-quality care. This position requires someone who shares these values, who possesses exceptional communication and leadership skills, and who has the ability to interact with patients on a highly professional level. In addition, familiarity with coordinating restorative treatment, re-care, and maintaining productive schedules are all a must.
All applicants must:
- Have prior dental experience
- Be comfortable working with computers (paperless charting, Microsoft suite), excellent typing skills, and familiarity with a paperless office
- Have the ability to multitask, prioritize, and work independently
- Be able to treatment plan coordinate with CareCredit/3rd Party payment options
- Be familiar with PPO insurance, including generating and filing claims
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Be customer service oriented
- Be punctual
- Be willing to participate in practice promotion and marketing events
The position is full-time (M-F) and hourly with a competitive compensation range. Growth opportunities within the organization are unique to the industry and available to those who are willing to work hard and can execute.