Bilingual FD with Billing experience needed
We are looking for a passionate self starter who will be able to do front desk and billing.
You will be responsible for interfacing with all patients as well as insurance companies concerning payment of insurance claims. Our Company`s vision is to provide the first-class dental services in a welcoming environment, at an affordable price. We have a unique culture that our employees thrive in, and puts us closer to being the premier dental provider in the area.
• All front desk duties including answering phones, scheduling, treatment plan presentation etc
• Insurance verification and billing for Medicaid/CHIP/PPO insurances
• Submit dental claims to insurance companies online, by mail and by fax.
• Review EOBs to ensure all procedures are paid correctly and on time
• Appeal non-paid procedures by either calling or sending a narrative
• Report over payments and underpayments to management
• Send out collection letters/statements to patients for insurance non- payment
• Work aging report to ensure all claims are paid
• High School Diploma or higher
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in dentistry
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience with electronic billing
• Intermediate to advanced computer use and data entry skills
We Offer Perks:
• A passionate team working to help patients receive better care
• The ability to grow in a quickly growing company
• Paid Holidays
• Monthly Bonus Opportunities